If you encounter technical issues with the Solitaire Royale app, here are some steps to troubleshoot:
- Check your internet connection. Solitaire Royale requires a stable Wi-Fi or mobile data connection to function properly.
- Solitaire Royale performs best on iOS 10.3 or newer. Make sure to update your device's iOS to the newest version for the best performance.
- Ensure your Solitaire Royale app is updated to the latest version. Instructions on how to update your app can be found here.
- Try uninstalling and reinstalling your Solitaire Royale app on your device. Your information will be safe during this process if you have registered your account.
Following these steps should resolve most technical issues. If you still need assistance, please submit a request to our support team via the in-game help menu and provide the following details:
- A detailed description of the issue you're facing
- Screenshots or video (if applicable) of the issue
We are eager to help you get back into the game!